Wednesday, October 12, 2011

MISSION: Conversations with Commanders, part two



Wednesday, 8:00 hours.

Mission Report:
I am still happily fulfilling my role as owl receiver at headquarters.  It seems as though the newly approved members of the Order are quite busy on their missions as I have seen several updates come through the owlery here. Rubyyarn has been keeping us updated in her suspenseful story, should you like to hear what's going on in a particular mission.

Besides the few owls that have ventured from active Order members with mission updates, not much has been occurring here at headquarters. Fortunately, I was able to speak with another of the commanders this week. My interview went as follows:

Name (RavId): seakame
Command: Undercover Operations
It's often been heard that during the first wizarding war, Dumbledore created a way for Order members to speak to each other via talking patronuses... patroni?  Moving on - what form does your patronus take?
My patronus takes the form of a raccoon.

What's your non-order day job?

"::shifty eyes::

I can't reveal too much about my day job. It involves copious amounts of paperwork, cheese and goats. Ministry head hunters have been after me for years. I keep telling them that ""I'm not the auror you are looking for."" The never get the muggle reference. One of these days I'm going to take a sabbatical and travel the world looking for other wizarding communities."


What's your hidden talent?
My hidden talent, hmmm. Ah yes, I know one of them I can share that won't get me in too much trouble with my supervisors. I was charmed at birth to have "sneaky feet". I can come and go with relative ease. Most often I am not noticed. It's a very handy ability to have while working for the Order, as you can imagine. I've heard the sneaky feet charm is very hard to master. There are fewer and fewer professors who know how to cast it, so  people with sneaky feet are becoming very rare. I hope to learn the spell one day.

What made you want to take a lead role in the Order?
I know this guy named Steve. Even among witches and wizards he's considered somewhat half baked. Well, back in 2009, I believe it was June, he told me about this fantastic group. I sighed and let him continue. It turns out Steve crackpot behavior is to throw others off his trail. He took me to a meeting and the rest is history. Plus do-gooding and all the free scones I can eat doesn't hurt either.

What was your first mission you undertook for the Order?
My first mission was a small one, but I was able to gain very valuable information on Lu... Wait, wait, wait, I've said too much already.

Anything else you want to add?
I have been thrilled with the number and variety of missions all the operatives have come up with. I will continue to make myself available to anyone. I expect we will see great things in November.


I trust you will find this information helpful as you continue your mission.  I will report again once I have had a chance to speak with another commander.



AbbyEBee, signing off.




This message will self-destruct in 10... 9... 8... 7...

1 comment:

Simon C said...

Hello nice blog.