Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday with Firsty: Happy Fall 2011!

Happy Fall 2011!

Pumpkins, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Seeds, falling and changing leaves, Fall Knitting, Shawls, Scarves, more Harry Potter Knitting, bobbing for apples, Halloween, and Football!


Happy Fall 2011 Season! I absolute Fall-and Fall knitting! Today is the first day of Fall (perfect for Friday with Firstie right, haha?) I've already started my Fall knitting in late August.. that's how much I love this season! I love knitting blankets, shawls, and scarves during fall. I'm also should be planning my Christmas knitting, already had a head start in May 2011! 

Some of my fall knitting: 
1.) Fall into Autumn Scarf 2011 (I wouldn't say I'm almost done, but I'm getting there!)
2.) And my brother's blanket for school. 
3.) And the Astronomy Owl!

Fall Events: 
1.) Stitches East 2011, my first fiber festival, and I'm excited! I've seen so many clips of Stitches West, Stitches Midwest, Stitches South... and there's a Stitches East two hours away from me! I'm already planning my yarn to purchase for upcoming projects. I'm also trying to get a lot of projects completed by then. 

What are you doing for Fall 2011? What's on your needles (or hooks) for Fall 2011? And what's your favorite tradition for Fall 2011?

No comments: