Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Terrific Tuesday!

Oh hey! What's going on? It's Tuesday again? *sigh*

But, today is a terrific Tuesday for two very specific reasons:

Reason 1:
100_0970
100_0969
100_0968
Yep! I finished my Kink, blocked it, and sewed on a button! It's all ready to be gifted to a very special Grandma!

Reason 2:
100_0964
I finished my Huron!!!! I never thought I'd be able to knit a sweater in less than a month (actually... I knit it in 10 days), especially given that my two previous efforts have taken somewhere around 3-5 months to finish! I need to wash it, and I'm hoping the hemp gets less scratchy, but I'm still in love.

Reason 3 (I was never good with lists anyway):
I'm home for an entire week! And then I have less than a month before I'm moving back home for an internship and I will never have to return to the University again!!! That makes me very very very happy.

Have a great Turkey Day, everyone who lives in the U.S.

1 comment:

Emily said...

Three great reasons! I love love love that sweater.