Friday, May 29, 2009

10 Questions With...

This week, we'll be talking to sparksearcher, Head of House for Gryffindor! Her House has shown major spirit and teamwork in rising from last place in points to second place over the course of seven days this past week! Amazing!

We'll start with the basics...

Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?
Prisoner of Azkaban

Which is your favorite Harry Potter movie?
Sorcerer’s Stone

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Charlie Weasley

And to transition the love of
all things HP into the House Cup...

How did you become involved with the House Cup?
I stumbled on it after I typed “Harry Potter” into the Rav search box. I wasn’t sure what it was about when I signed up, but I’m glad I did.

You've identified yourself as a Gryffindor. Why?
Part of it is having the red and gold clothes from high school, part of it is how the House is idealized for its courage. Reminding myself that I’m a Gryffindor allows me to try new things that scare me a little (or a lot).

What is your favorite thing about the House Cup?
The super special awesome friends I’ve made. Everyone is just so cool and this group has one of the most supportive environments I’ve ever been in.

As a student, which class/subject is your favorite?
Charms. The students always come up with really cool stuff to tie in to the theme.

And a little bit about you...

Do you knit, crochet, spin, or some combination of the three?
Knit, but I’m interested in spinning too.

What is your favorite type of item to make?
Mittens. This works out well because most of my family won’t wear mittens so I get to keep them.

Last, but not least, what's the story behind your Ravelry ID "sparksearcher"?
“Sparksearcher” was gifted to me by a friend on livejournal. Someone she knew abandoned the original journal and she customized it up for me. I use that for all my IDs now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay my sparky got interviewed! lol