Today's guests are the infamous Malfoy family & their army of house elves who actually do the cooking. I don't think one of these people cook. EVER! I suppose trying to lead the death eaters and help the dark lord makes one way to busy to cook. Thank Goodness for the House elves!
This is a Family that likes to make a statement. They want you to know that they are superior in every way. To show this, they eat only the most expensive of meals. Currently the family is on a Kobe Beef kick. After all they are quite pale & need to keep their iron up!
So I present to you a recipe for Kobe(Wagyu) Beef!
Wagyu Beef Steak DianeYield 1 Portion
* 8 oz. Filet
* 4 oz. Shiitake mushrooms
* 2 oz. Finely chopped shallots
* 2 oz. Demi glaze
* 1 oz. Heavy cream
* 1 oz. Finely chopped scallions
* 1 oz. Brandy
* 1 oz. Cabernet wine
* 1 Tbsp. Unsalted butter
* Salt and pepper
* 1/2 oz. Olive oil blend
1. Season beef with salt and pepper.
2. In a hot sauté pan add oil, blend, sear one side of the beef, then flip and sear the other side. Remove beef from pan and reserve on plate.
3. In same pan, sauté mushrooms and shallots, deglaze with brandy and red wine, then add cream.
4. Return beef to sauce. Garnish with scallions.
Only the best will do!