Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MISSON: no news is good news



Wednesday, 8:00 hours.

Mission Report:
I am beginning to worry about some of the missions that are currently underway.  Some operatives are sending in reports on their ongoing missions, yet many have remained silent.  I suspect it is because they are deep into their mission and do not want to risk a compromise.  I can only assume that no news is good news and await the owls expected to be arriving in the next few weeks.

Those that are reporting are very near completion.  I would like to encourage you in your endeavors for the Order by sharing some of the documents they have submitted.  Many have been sneaky, using Muggle-type photographs to conceal their missions. I will be using the operatives code names (Rav names) so as to keep their cover safe should this be intercepted.

dixiehellcat, who is serving as an operative on the Knight Bus

jessajune, who has been helping to clean HQ and make it more comfortable

rubyyarn, an operative working in Diagon Alley
adevinelife, who is working with the advance guard to protect Muggle babies


I trust these documents will be inspirational to you as you continue to work towards completing your mission.  I must go, however, as I anticipate many owls are headed this way and the owlery must be prepared for rapid influx of residents.  An owl receiver's work is never done.



AbbyEBee, signing off.




This message will self-destruct in 10... 9... 8... 7...

No comments: