Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mission: Claiming Victory!



Wednesday, 9:00 hours.

Mission Closing Report:

I believe it is safe to say that, due to the amazing work of our operatives, we can claim victory!  I am so pleased with the work of all of our operatives and cannot express my joy at our collective accomplishments.  We have helped wizards in need, guarded the muggles, recruited the giants, goblins, & others, an made headquarters a dazzlingly wonderful place to be.

So today, I tip my hat to all of you operatives out there.  Congratulations on a job well done.

I must now go and prepare the owlery for next term.  Until then, keep crafting for the Order, for Hogwarts, and, most of all, for the joy it brings to you.

Happy Holidays!


AbbyEBee, signing off.




This message will self-destruct in 10... 9... 8... 7...

No comments: