Thursday, October 6, 2011

More 50% Progress!

Good Evening Everyone! Are you ready to see some more 50% progress made on OWLs and NEWTs? I know I am so let's get right to it!

Knittingnearsided has turned in her 50% on her DADA OWL jumper!
It's looking great to me!

Jajigirl got to 50% on her NEWT last week, and can I just say: WOW! I am so impressed with what she's created, my favorite thing is the Hermione Cowl, which I'm hoping I will get to test knit for her! The pattern looks lovely, and since I have the same yarn I can't wait to see how mine will turn out!


Volkat also got to 50% on her NEWT and it also is looking amazing! I can't tell you how much fun it is to get to look through all these great projects!
I'm uber impressed by everything, but I'm partial to the shawl since it's in some of my favorite colors!

While stitchywitchy was a day short on getting her 50% in, I still am loving the cables on her hat:

That's all I've got for this evening! Keep up the great work everyone and I'll see you next week!

No comments: