Friday, July 15, 2011

Deathly Hallows Friday!

Good day fellow House Cuppers!
I apologize for being late to post, but as many of you know to day was the opening of Deathly Hallows Part 2 and I only just got home. I realised that I hadn't blogged yet. So here we go!

I decided that in honour of the final movie I would check out some of the DADA assignments that came in that represent members of the DA!

Lets start with this Lee Jordan inspired microphone presented by Raynebair Ravenclaw extraordinaire!
Then there is  Hufflepuff Myrtle2911 who was inspired by Neville Longbottom with this very pretty herbology bracelet!

Then there is adevinelife from Gryffindor who designed this cowl in Honour of Parvati Patill! Lovely!
Last but not least is Alrischa of Slytherin who spun this lovely yarn in honour of Hermione Granger! Sweet!

Well that's it for me today! I am of mixed emotions watching the finale. Still trying to process it!
So may you have a great weekend filled with love, laughter, joy, Deathly Hallows part 2 and most importantly, YARN!

No comments: