Friday, June 17, 2011

An open letter to HPKCHC

Dear Harry Potter Knit Crochet House Cup,

I want to thank-you for everything you have done for me!

I love to craft and this has created a fun and creative way to craft. I have loved every minute of it. I have met wonderful, supportive people. I have pushed the boundaries of amount of knitting, style of knitting. I wasn't much of a dyer until I met you!

As I have one foot out the first year door, I have become reflective on my time so far. There have been laughs, tears, but mostly laughs. I now have friends all around the world who share my interests and have my back if needed. Bonded together, forever for the love of craft!

The work has been inspiring to me and many others. And I applaud you for that!

Keep up the awesome work!
Thank-you!
Aunttallulah
"May your weekend be filled with love, joy, fun, and most importantly Yarn.

No comments: