Monday, June 6, 2011

House Cup Happenings!

What's the Haps, you say? Let's find out!

Care of Magical Creatures

purzelonline's perfectly fierce shawl is stylish and functional! Will it protect against Fiendfyre?





Charms

jen2291 crafted a bag for a fellow time-traveler -- but what I want to know is, how did you get your hands on a Time-Turner?!





Defense Against the Dark Arts

thebarof discovered that from a simple mistake in Potions, a great beauty (and benefit!) can result.





Detention

partystripes' cool, comfortable tank top is just right for summer! I love the scooped, textured neckline.





Divination

rockinstocks crafted a combination hat-cowl-mitt to keep her sister warm -- I foretell a Merry Christmas!







Herbology

Fateslady defied gravity while crafting for charity!





History of Magic

TheAlexKlein crafted a cowl not even a dragon could stand against!





Muggle Studies

robyn12, I think I could forgive your rabbit if I caught him eating from my vegetable garden! He's just too cute.





MaraRaquel's delicious watermelon hat reminds me of the Whatta-melon ice cream cake you get at Friendly's (a Muggle restaurant) -- and how appropriate, since it's her birthday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!




I can't believe we've gone so long, and only today had a birthday included in the HCH!

What a great start to the new term, everyone!

Love and scaly things,
theherocomplex

1 comment:

Jen said...

Professor McGonagall gave me the time turner, of course! ;o)

(But, since she's now retired, you can find them at The Noble Collection.)