Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Staff Interview - LupinGirl




LupinGirl knit these beautiful Tree of Life socks last Summer.



1. Tell us a little about yourself outside the cup.
I am a nanny and a graduate student working on a Master’s in Library and Information Science. I live in Colorado with my boyfriend of 3 years and our dog Ilex. We moved here a little over 2 years ago and absolutely love it! In my spare time, I read and paint and am learning to sew.

2. Why did you choose to be Head of House?
I applied because I love Gryffindor and I just wanted to help us be the best we can be. ROAR!!!

3. What’s the most challenging part of running a House?
Feeling like I want to please everyone and knowing that I can’t.

4. Favorite and least favorite part of being HoH:
I think my favorite part is just being a cheerleader for everyone else. My least favorite is probably the same as the answer to the last question. I hate not being able to make everyone happy.

5. If you could have one (spell, potion, charm whatever) that would work in real life what would it be?
I would LOVE to have a real Invisibility Cloak!

No comments: