Thursday, September 2, 2010

Serra the Slytherin First Year

Well hiddey ho neighboreeno....whoa...I am so channeling Wilson from Home Improvement...that or Flanders...eesh. So, this is the second official day of the House Cup. We can start sending in our OWL proposals today and I doubt that I am the only one who has yet to even make a swatch for that...heck I only bought the yarn for my OWL last night at Michael's just before the store closed at 9. The woman looked at my arms full of yarn and actually started to ask what I could possibly need with 12 skeins of yarn at that late hour. I proceeded to giggle quite evilly. Mwaha.

I am just over half done with my History of Magic assignment and while I don't have a pic ready I will tease you all with hints that it is blue..light..and fanciful. I love how it's coming out. The material is a gorgeous rayon boucle and is a dream to knit with.

I am starting to wonder though if I didn't put the cart before the horse now that I have signed up to do the Ultimate Quest in Slytherin House. I think my first year jitters and spurt of the first day excitement got me...and now Im sitting back..looking at the list of projects I hope to do this month and..yea...scary. Of course, biting off more than you can chew is something I've been known to do most of the time. I think I'll need to take my time and just try to get my OWL stuff done today. Have fun everybody! I'll talk to you again next Thursday. Maybe by then I'll have a clearer idea of the insanity I have signed up to do. ;P

No comments: