- Tell us a little about yourself outside the cup.
Before the House Cup, I never followed those lists; now I do!
Before the House Cup, I had very few friends; now I have many! Some are so dear as to be family.
Before the House Cup, I had a very boring stash; now it’s still too big, but definitely lovely :)
Before the House Cup, I mostly defined myself by my relationship to other people; now I define myself by what I do.
- Why did you choose to be Quidditch Coach?
So “why did I choose?” is more like “in what manner did your muse bash you over the head?”
- What’s the most awesome part of coaching?
Putting up the Q rules and riding the wave of excitement. Leadership Development - really and truly, so many players, Captains, Assistant Coaches have moved on to take more and more responsibility in the House Cup and elsewhere that I consider Quidditch to be one of our best nurturing-grounds.
Having a little sheep under my name.
- Any Quidditch secrets or surprises coming this term?
- If you could have one magical spell or object that would work in real life what would it be?