Today, we present to you a recipe for BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES concocted by Hufflepuff's own Dave (dhorsh).
- One box Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe Butter Recipe Golden cake mix
- One bottle Stewart's Cream Soda (approximately 12 ounces)
- 3 Tbs of butterscotch dessert topping
- Follow the directions on the cake mix box EXCEPT -- substitute cream soda where the recipe calls for water and add the butterscotch dessert topping into the mixture
- Bake at time and temperature recommended on cake mix box (Dave suggests possibly baking them for slightly less time than recommended if you want less brown cupcakes)
- Standard buttercream icing with a dash of butterscotch topping mixed in
Dave recommends letting the cupcakes sit for a while as the wrappers are easier to remove when cool. Enjoy!