Friday, May 1, 2009

View From a First Year # 2

5/1

Classes have been posted today! Squee!!! It's a good thing you can't see me jumping up and down. Decisions, decisions... I don't know what to sign up for! All of the classes sound amazing, but I don't want to overextend myself. I still want to have plenty of time for having fun (running amok). I have to keep reminding myself that the classes are only a month long, except for the O.W.L.S. which lasts the entire term. As of right now I am still undecided of just which one(s) to sign up for. I have to go evaluate my stash and see what I might need to pick up. I am looking forward to what everyone will be creating as well as the lovely discussions throughout the term!

Your First Year Reporter,
Clara Clovenhoof (ajkane)
Slytherin

(Our "View From A First Year" column is brought to you by ajkane, a First Year Slytherin at HPKCHC Hogwarts. Original blog posts can be found here.)

No comments: