Monday, February 13, 2012

Advanced Studies Update



There isn't too much to report this week.  All of our advanced studies students are busy crafting away on NEWTs, OWLs, and Phoenixes!

I can, however, let you in on how our other NEWTlings are doing!  We have had a few more reach 50%!

First, SFCorgi:

Isn't that cabling gorgeous? And the sweater - over 1,000 yards already on size 1 needles.  SFCorgi=Awesome.

Next, Jajigirl!


I can't take my eyes of the color gradation in that shawl!

And we have Alexist:


Just beautiful!  I'm not sure ho you survived all the bobbles ont hat sweater, but you made it!

Don't forget EvilMichelle:


We're so proud of you for sticking with it, EvilMichelle!


And last, but certainly not least, MightyGoodYarn!


What husband wouldn't be happy with that sweater - and size 14 feet!  My goodness!


Which means that almost all of our NEWTlings reached their goal of 50% last month!  Congratulations, NEWTlings!  You have done beautiful work!

No comments: