Thursday, November 18, 2010

Go Gryffindors GO!

Hey Guys! Well for most Cupper's, You will be seeing the Deathly Hallows in about 24 hours! WOW I am jealous! The best thing about Harry Potter movies coming out... Everywhere you turn there is Harry! It is so great!

I had a very disappointing week. I wanted to make the Gryffindor colorwork socks. Sadly, I did not get them finished in time for Qudditch. I even knit for over 12 hours on Tuesday, and still could not get them done! At least they will be doen in time for the movie.
Speaking of Qudditch! Gryffindor Rocked the HPE
Checked out this tee that Lupingirl made. It was not for the HPE but it was still amazing! I love
the detail.


Starknits posted this cheer for Gryffindor that is just awesome!



and This one by Jedimeg16








Garbagebutterfly made this very cute hat. It was her own design very cool!




Well, I guess it's time to finish those socks and my OWL and something for class. Yep, behind the eight ball agian. Time to get some points! We can do this!

1 comment:

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

yeah these are so awesome! I love potter stuff so so much