Thursday, December 31, 2009

Welcome to Winter 2010!

Hey everyone!  I'm Kara, or dnatheory, and I'm going to be helping out with the blog this term.  We've got a lot of fun things planned, so make sure to check back frequently.

Just to give you a sneak peek of what we have in store... Foxy, of course, will be returning with his amazing advice to answer student questions.  We'll have crossword puzzles, student profiles, student artwork (contact me if you have something non-fiber-related you'd be willing to share!), stories from upperclassmen about their experiences, student and project statistics, and lots more!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Ooh... excited!

Anonymous said...

:Waves: Hi there. I'll send you everything I've got lol (not very much, it has to be said).

oriocookie said...

YAY Kara, you are awesome. Can't wait to see what you come up with.