Friday, July 10, 2009

10 Questions With...

All right, students, I know I'm a little (a lot) late with today's feature interview, but it's worth waiting for. This week's 10 Questions are with the absent-in-body-but-not-in-mind (or heart), Professor Kaae of Hufflepuff House!

We'll start with the basics...


Which is your favorite Harry Potter book?
The first and the last… can't decide.

Which is your favorite Harry Potter movie?
HP and the Order of the Phoenix.

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character?
Luna Lovegood, she is often an inspiration for my designs.

And to transition the love of
all things HP into the House Cup...


How did you become involved with the House Cup?
Through HSKS, I was looking for groups like that one.

What is your favorite part of the House Cup?
When teachers have made some fun assignments, and to see what people make of it.

What made you volunteer to teach Herbology?
The fun of the group… I'm so sorry that I got ill this term, loved teaching that subject ;)

What makes a student's project stand out to you?
When it's creative, out of the box, and fun… Also when students give a new technique a try.

And a little bit about you...


Do you knit, crochet, spin, or some combination of the three?
I would love to say yeah, I do all 3 things, but, I don't. I got a wheel, I still need to learn how to use it… I do knit the most, but I love crochet too.

What is your favorite type of item to craft?
Socks, socks, socks, I always go back to the socks.

Last, but not least, what's the story behind your Ravelry ID "Kaae"?
Kaae is my family name… On my mother's side… In memory of my dead grandparents I have used our family name here on Ravelry. And in my designs, knitting by kaae and remade by kaae.

No comments: