Wednesday, May 13, 2009

View From a First Year # 3

5/13

It has been a bit since I have had the chance to get to writing this. Unfortunately there has been an upset in my family and I had to leave the school for over a week. Now that I am back I have been busy catching up on homework and now I also have Quidditch looming over my head. Wow, so much for a first year to do! I have been trying to refrain from getting too overwhelmed by kicking back and antagonizing others... umm I mean relaxing, yeah relaxing. I also got an awesome package from the post the other day, it was the third Nightworld book. I am already finished with it. Yes, it was that addictive that I couldn't stop reading it. Anyhow, I better be off have to be heading to class soon.

Clara

(Our "View From a First Year" column is brought to you by the letter S, the number 13 and our HPKCHC Hogwarts First Year Slytherin ajkane, whose original post can be found here.)

No comments: