Monday, September 1, 2008

Welcome to Hogwarts!

Well, it's start of term and the classes have been posted on Ravelry. Since all of the game playing is going on over there that is where all the info is. From now on the blog will serve as a gallery of the awesomeness that I am certain will come from our little House Cup. If some crazy knitting/crocheting/spinning fan finds us on the web then they will know what is going on.

I'm very excited (and nervous!) for start of term. I only posted Septembers class but might be giving a sneak peek into Octobers sometime around mid month.

Keep an eye on the blog for giveaways, pictures and more! As always check Ravelry daily. Or hourly. Or in my case every 5-10 minutes.

I really need a life...

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Yippee! This is super fun. Thanks!